William T. Quick accepts cases in the following areas:
- Domestic Relations (Family Law), including:
- Dissolution of Marriage (divorce), Legal Separation, and Paternity actions
- Actions for Orders of Protection under Missouri's Adult Abuse and Child Protection Act
- Motions to Modify orders
- Enforcement of orders and collection of support
- He is also experienced in the special problems faced by a parent whose child is missing or has been the victim of parental abduction.
- Corporation and Small Business Law, including:
- Formation of Chapter S Corporations, Closely Held Corporations, Not-For-Profit Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Planning and drafting of business agreements, employment agreements, shareholder agreements, forms used in commerce, promissory notes and security agreements
- Civil trial and appellate litigation to enforce contracts and mechanics liens, effect commercial collections, and redress unfair trade practices
- Post-judgment executions, including enforcement in Missouri of judgments from other jurisdictions.
- Computer and Online Law, including:
- Agreements for systems design, development and implementation
- Copyright, trade secret and tradename protection of software, digital works and domain names
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Software Licensing agreements
- He is also familiar with the many legal issues arising in the online environment for users and access providers, including data security, defamation, invasion of privacy, computer tampering, unauthorized access and use of accounts, equipment, files and communications, electronic commerce, copyright/trademark infringement, and free speech issues.